Amazon

মঙ্গলবার, ১৭ জুন, ২০১৪

Few places I have visited or will have to visit

Today I shall tell you few of my destinations that I have visited or will visit soon in my state West Bengal.
Can you believe, we have Hills, Mountains, Volcano, Sea beach, Mangrove forest, wild life, rivers everything is here in my state. Want to see snow? Come to my state at February, I will show you. Want to see great Royal Bengal Tiger? Please visit Sundarban (famous for Mangrove forest as well)

Here are those:

1. Digha
2. Tajpur
3. Mandarmoni
4. Darjeeling
5. Doors
6. Junput
7. Bakkhali
8. Ajodhya Pahar
9. Joy Chondi Pahar
10. Tarapith-Nalhati-Bakreswar-Santiniketan-Kankalitala
11. Churulia
12. Hazar duari-Murshidabad
13. Sundarban


Hey do you know where I have already visited?
Well they are 1,2,4,10 only :(

I will tell you my experience with them one by one with photos.
See few images:





Wanna visit some of them? Mail me or comment here boss.



কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন